Delphi brings its OE expertise to the aftermarket. Today, our aftermarket cover hybrid, electric, gasoline or diesel vehicles. We are committed to delivering the highest OE-quality solutions ensuring that vehicles drive as well as the day they were built.
Did you know?
A first for mass air flow sensors
- Delphi was the first OE manufacturer to create an all-new, all-makes replacement option for MAF sensors.
A leader in fuel technology
- With the benefit of more than 100 years of OE heritage, Delphi is a leading OE manufacturer in fuel technology. In fact, Delphi has more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design alone.
Experts in ignition
- With more than 100 years experience in ignition, Delphi has one of the most comprehensive lines in the industry.
- Delphi's range of 20 OE ignition coils covers more than 10 million vehicles in Europe.
Steering to success
- Delphi steering parts are tested to withstand temperatures below -40˚C and over 120˚C for OE performance even under the harshest conditions.
A long history in compressor technology
- At Delphi, we’ve been managing air, liquids and temperature longer than any other OE supplier in the world. We introduced the first compressor in the 1950’s. Since then we’ve virtually perfected the science, making air conditioning technology that’s smarter, faster and better than ever before
Delivering the ultimate braking performance
- Scientists test over 300 different compounds every year which go into our friction materials. Only one or two of these are approved as part of our continuous improvement program.
World-class service solutions
- Every year in the United Kingdom, we answer over 12,000 hotline calls and offer 45 different training programs.
- Our training courses are driven by the latest technology and designed to improve first time fix rate and maximize garage profits.