Audiencenewly appointed Delphi-authorised DP200/210/310 workshop technician. Or established, authorised technicians looking to build on their Delphi repair knowledge and skills.
Skill levelDiesel Repair Technician.
PrerequisitesDue to the complex nature of the DP210/310 pump, it is advisable to have completed the DPA course before attending the DP2 course. Experience of repairing DPA type pumps is also accepted.
This course includes:
- Principles and operation of direct (DI) and indirect (IDI) diesel combustion engines.
- The correct procedures for set-up and use of AVM and other prescribed test benches.
- The principles and operation of Delphi DP200 series diesel fuel pumps including the key variations.
- How to locate, read and interpret test plans, timing offsets and parts lists using Direct Evolution.
- The correct procedures for dismantling, inspecting, rebuilding, testing and adjusting DP200 series pumps.