At the heart of the world's leading heavy duty diesel engines, you'll find a Delphi Electronic Unit Injector (EUI). Fitted to on and off highway applications, from 9 to 16 litres, including Volvo, Renault, Mack and Nissan, EUI presents a great service opportunity for workshops equipped with the right skills and knowledge. You won't want to miss out! And who better to learn from than the OE manufacturer. This in-depth course will teach you everything you need to know about EUI. On completion you will be able to diagnose and repair faults on the Delphi EUI series of injectors. This includes the ability to perform test procedures to exacting OE standards, using the Hartridge AVM2-PC test bench and other test equipment, as well as specialist tooling and exclusive technical data.
This course includes:
- Principle and operation of Delphi Electronic Unit Injectors, covering Land Rover, A, E1 and E3 series.
- Detailed knowledge of the EUI constituent components.
- How to set-up and use authorised test equipment.
- In-depth understanding of Delphi EUI fault diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Overview of the Delphi Direct Evolution system.