Lifting an electrified vehicle on a hydraulic jack, 2 post ramp, or 4 post ramp is easy - right?
On most vehicles - yes, but this course gives you the confidence to carry out this task on all vehicles.
It ensures you have the knowledge to check for routing of high voltage cables, the location on AC-DC charging modules, some of which are very close to the lifting points.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate, so you can evidence you have completed the training and passed the end exam.
This course includes:
- Hybrid and EV introduction
- Mild Hybrid identification
- Hybrid identification
- EV identification
- High voltage component locations
- Lifiting introduction
- Hybrid vehicle using a jack
- Hybrid vehicle using a 2 post lift
- Hybrid vehicle using a 4 post lift
- Electric vehicle using a jack
- Electric vehicle using a 2 post lift
- Electric vehicle using a 4 post lift
- Lifting a Hybrid / EV end test