MaxStart Car Batteries
Whether they are looking for great value or need a premium battery that can power all the electronics in today’s connected cars, Delphi Technologies has a vehicle battery for you. Delphi Technologies batteries cover a range of cold-cranking power (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) too. CCAs ensure the car starts when needed. RCs help run power accessories from heated seats to power windows to DVD players. And our top-of-the-line AGM batteries have two times the cycle life of conventional batteries and twenty times the vibration resistance. Our parts are durability-tested to the extreme. Our batteries are tested throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that the battery offers a powerful start immediately. Brought to you from a brand that professional automotive technicians trust.
MaxStart AGM (absorbed glass mat) is the top-of-the-line battery to power the electronics that make today's cars safer and more connected.Absorbed glass mat technology provides better cycle life and faster recharging than traditional flooded batteries.Meets OEM AGM requirements for exact fit replacement.Twice the cycle life than a traditional flooded battery.20 times more resistant to vibration than a traditional flood battery.Backed by a 36-month Free Replacement warranty.
Designed to meet power, configuration and venting requirements of strict OEM standards.A higher reserve capacity than MaxStart 18. That means more emergency power, when needed.Backed by a 42-month Free Replacement warranty.
Best-value battery for the customer with guaranteed powerful performance and dependable starting and reserve capacity powerHigh-quality construction.Backed by an 18-month Free Replacement warranty.
Lasting durability and extreme starting powerHigher cold cranking amps and reserve capacity than MaxStart 18.Backed by a 30-month Free Replacement warranty.
HD available in AGM, Commercial, Dual Purpose, Gel, Marine/RV and Starting.Reserve power to run all the systems on heavy-duty trucks including electronics, tailgates, extra lighting and cabin power.Comes in different levels of CCA and Reserve Capacity to fit your needs.Built to withstand heavy vibration.HD AGM provides faster recharging with twice the cycle rate of traditional batteries.
For more information on how to purchase the MaxStart battery line, call us at 1 (866) 227-9071.
Batteries Warranty Information
What is your warranty program?
- MaxStart AGM: 36-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart 18: 18-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart 30: 30-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart 42: 42-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart HD: 18-month Free Replacement
- HD AGM: 24-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart Marine: 12-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart Lawn & Garden: 12-month Free Replacement
- MaxStart Golf Cart: 12-month Free Replacement
What is covered by the limited warranty?
- Warranty limited to the original purchaser.
- Warranty limited to the original vehicle.
- Warranty may not be transferred to a new vehicle owner.
- Must be in possession of the original or readable copy of the original receipt.
- If within 25 miles or less of the original place of purchase, the consumer must go back to the place of purchase.
- If over 25 miles, the warranty administrator will provide the nearest participating facility.
- The warranty starts from the original purchase date.
- If the battery is replaced during the free replacement period, the warranty continues from the original purchase date.
- The warranty is not extended.
- Warranty covers defects in materials and or workmanship. Discharged batteries are to be recharged and put back into service.
- A warranty replacement battery is to be of same or like kind in terms of battery group size and quality.
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
- Warranty does not apply to discharged batteries.
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse for: labor costs, battery installation costs, towing, and any caused damages.
- Warrany claims outside of the United States.
- Warranty does not cover: frozen batteries, tampered with batteries, additives, faulty electrical systems, fire, flood, wreckage, neglect, abuse, misapplied application.
What if the consumer cannot find their receipt for the battery?
The consumer must be able to provide proof of purchase. If they cannot provide a receipt, then the claim cannot be filed and processed.
What if the battery tests "good"?
If the battery tests "good," the claim cannot be processed.
What if the consumer wants a different group size or type of replacement battery?
Replacement is only authorized for a full replacement of a battery in warranty of a like kind, type, and/or group size.
What if the service provider will not accept payment via credit card?
The consumer has the option of going to an accepting service provider and purchasing the replacement battery of like kind, type and/or group size and then submitting a copy of the sales receipt within 60 days for reimbursement.
Call our Battery Hotline at 1 (866) 227-9071 with questions. For warranty claims call (855) 822-8434.
The Delphi Difference
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world’s top automakers
OE heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part
Comprehensive portfolio for a wide range of vehicles and model years
Streamlined SKUs for easy inventory management
Support through tools, tips and training
Related product resources and downloads
Vehicle Electronics & Engine Management How to Technical Tip
Battery Maintenance: 8 steps on cleaning
Last week, we talked about the importance of keeping your HVAC system clean for the health of your AC compressor. This week, let's take a look at another auto part that is...
Learn more"Battery Maintenance: 8 steps on cleaning"
Power Electronics Vehicle Electronics & Engine Management Technical Tip
Electric vehicles in the aftermarket: Are you ready for the repair?
The global market for electric vehicles is growing rapidly. And just like their internal combustion engine-powered equivalents, will require timely, efficient servicing and repair as they age. This represents an enormous opportunity for the aftermarket...
Learn more"Electric vehicles in the aftermarket: Are you ready for the repair?"
Emissions Turbochargers Vehicle Electronics & Engine Management Guides & Tips
Delphi Product & Service Solutions launches new range of replacement turbochargers
Delphi Product & Service Solutions is launching a new range of replacement turbochargers that will help garages and engine specialists grow their businesses in line with the rapidly rising number of turbocharged cars and light commercial vehicles entering the independent service sector.
Learn more"Delphi Product & Service Solutions launches new range of replacement turbochargers"
Diagnostics & Test Equipment Diesel Fuel Systems Gasoline Fuel Systems Maintenance Solutions Vehicle Electronics & Engine Management Guides & Tips
Delphi Technologies: Partner with a Pioneer
Drivers demand more from their vehicles, expecting them to run as reliably in year 10 as they did in year one. Delphi Technologies is ideally positioned to meet such high expectations...
Learn more"Delphi Technologies: Partner with a Pioneer"
Power Electronics Vehicle Electronics & Engine Management Guides & Tips How it works Technical Tip Distributors Shop Owners Technicians
Hybrid and electric vehicles: an electrified opportunity.
Driven by increasingly stringent carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions legislation, government incentives, falling costs and improvements in both driving range and vehicle charging time, the number of HEVs on Europe’s road will pass the four million mark this year...
Learn more"Hybrid and electric vehicles: an electrified opportunity."
Get in touch
The specified form no longer exists or is currently unpublished.