How-to reset the DPF additive level
This function allows counter for the additive level in the tank calculation to be reset. This operation must be carried out only after replacement or topping up of the additive tank as set out in the vehicle service instructions (120 000 km). Always use a new reservoir of the same type.
Diesel additive must not come into contact with the painted surfaces of the vehicle.
|Peugeot||308 (08-10)||Diesel systems|
DPF ADDITIVE LEVEL RESET STEPS:
- Jack up the vehicle
- Disconnect the battery.
- Loosen the fixing(s) (1).
- Remove the cover(s) (2).
- Remove the dosing pump hose(s) (3).
- Remove the additive reservoir from the housing (1).
- Fit in the reverse order.
- Reset the level display to zero
- Refilling using the Delphi diagnostic bench, reset the fill level display to zero.
Select the vehicle as shown in the illustration.
- Key on, engine stopped.
- All electrical consumers disconnected.
- Battery voltage greater than 12 V.
- Additive reservoir filled or replaced.
- Start communication with the vehicle and select the "Settings" function.
- Follow the program instructions.
- Disconnect the diagnostic unit after finishing.
- The operation is finished.
If the operation fails, check the test conditions and deal with any fault codes found.
|DDNXX330||Common Rail General Manual for 2.0 HDi 16v|
Tools and equipment
|DS350||Diagnostic tool||Resetting the additive level|