You are here
Delphi Product & Service Solutions to present enhanced product portfolio and service updates at Automechanika Birmingham 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 15:11
- Delphi will show how its OE-expertise creates new business opportunities for aftermarket companies as the pace of vehicle technology change accelerates
- It will also be showcasing its expanding range of OE-quality braking, steering, air conditioning, fuel injection systems, engine management, diagnostics and training
Delphi Product and Service Solutions will be showcasing its expanding aftermarket portfolio at Automechanika Birmingham, 2017, Hall 19, Stand C80, between June 6-8. At the show, Delphi will explain how its OE-expertise provides new business opportunities as the pace of vehicle technology change accelerates.
“As vehicles become dramatically more fuel-efficient, cleaner and safer, the technologies required for garages to maintain these high levels of performance are evolving quickly,” explains Chad Smith, Vice President, Delphi Product & Service Solutions, EMEA. “As an OE-supplier of safe, green and connected technologies to the world’s major vehicle manufacturers, Delphi is well positioned to help garages take full advantage of these opportunities.”
At the show, Delphi will demonstrate how its aftermarket portfolio, including new additions to its braking, steering, and engine management ranges are providing technicians, workshops and motor factors with high-quality repair and service parts. Further updates to its core aftermarket categories will be on display at the show as Delphi continues to strengthen its position as a supplier of OE-quality products.
“We have made some exciting additions across our core ranges at this year’s show, allowing us to continue supplying all aftermarket professionals with the right tools for the job,” says Smith. “Our focus this year includes extensions to our braking range, including copper-free pads and coated discs, all of which complements our existing offering.”
Highlights displayed at the Delphi stand include:
- New copper-free brake pads, available eight years before legislation to reduce copper in braking to just 0.5%.
- A newly extended range of coated discs offering improved protection and aesthetics, as well as being easier to install.
- A new range of caliper slider and wheel bearing kits for quicker, right first-time brake servicing.
- Extensive new-to-range steering parts for key UK applications, with significant additions planned throughout 2017.
- Enhancements to its engine management portfolio with new programme launches for exhaust gas temperature sensors, air dosers and CAM phasers.
- An extended diesel fuel injection offering including new, reman and repair programmes for both pumps and injectors.
- UK premier of the Hartridge Sabre CRi Master, a compact, all-makes Common Rail injector tester offering fast, highly accurate and reliable results. Plus new additions to Delphi’s diagnostic offering.
- Delphi’s ground-breaking 48-volt mild-hybrid technology, providing up to 70 percent of the benefit of a conventional high-voltage system, while offering greater protection to the workshop technician.
Other activities on the Delphi stand include technical workshops and seminars on Delphi’s DS-FLASHTM Pass-Thru package, plus the opportunity to compete for some great prizes.
For more information about Delphi Product and Service Solutions, contact your local Delphi supplier.
Anthony Hornsby (UK)
+44 1295 277 050
Marie-Pierre Ygrié (Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
+33 (0)1 70 76 72 64
About Delphi: Delphi Automotive PLC is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit delphiautoparts.com.