You are here
#nofilter — we can help with that.
Diesel Particulate Filters
Increasingly stringent emissions legislation continues to drive the demand for cleaner, greener and more fuel efficient vehicles. To meet these challenges, the Diesel Particulate Filter, or DPF, is designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine.
The Delphi Difference
- Critical to the longevity of green performing diesel engines
- Manufactured with silicon carbide
- Allows multiple regeneration cycles at temperatures over 600˚
- Wash coat of precious metals, enabling combustion at the best possible temperature
- Backed by Delphi OE expertise, training, technical support and diagnostics