At Delphi, we've been managing air, liquids and temperature longer than any other OE in the world. So of course, we know a few things about air conditioning. This course is designed specifically to share that knowledge with you. During the two day course we'll cover the working principles of air conditioning, including an overview of the components, how they work and how best to diagnose faults. It also covers the recently introduced EC legislation with an assessment for EC307/2008 F gas legislation.
|Audience||Technicians wanting to be certified to safely handle refrigerant.|
|Skill Level||Service, Diagnostic or Master Technician.|
|Guidance||This course is amied at the technician who wants to fully understand the air conditioning system, from the heath and saftey implications to system operation. A basic understanding of heating and ventilation operation is advisable, but not essential.|
- Air conditioning fundamentals.
- Detailed system/component operation.
- Component servicing.
- Climate control systems.
- Hybrid system differences.
- Recovery, charging, recycling.
- Practical testing basics.
- Leak detection methods.
- System evacuation and recharging.
- Proper use of air conditioning service machinery.
- Accreditation / QCF F-gas assessment.