CR injector technology has been at the forefront of diesel for almost 20 years. Due to tight manufacturing tolerances injectors can be susceptible to early failure from a number of external factors as well as component failure. This course will cover the operation and design of Denso solenoid, Piezo and the newer i-Art injectors. It will cover how to repair and replace internal components and the tooling requirements to do this. Finally it will cover testing the injector delivery, response time, and backleak in a non-authorised capacity.
|Audience||A technican which has access to a Common Rail injector testing equipment. No previous injector repair experience is required.|
|Skill Level||Service or diagnostic technian - good commmon rail knowlesge is essential.|
|Guidance||This course is focused on the technician who is either compe- tent on repairing vehicles, or has some experience in repairing fuel system components.Delphi are now able to supply repair components for Denso injectors.|
- Overview of different Denso injector designs.
- Injector operation of solenoid and piezo injectors in detail.
- Tooling requirements for repair.
- Repairing the injector.
- Testing the injector after repair on both Hartidge Sabre CRi-180 and IFT70.
- Creating all makes test plans with guidance on pressure and pulses.