With the electronic content on vehicles continuing to increase, it's critical that today's technician has a solid understanding of electrical systems. Adopting a master technician level approach, this specially designed one day module will give you in-depth knowledge, as well as the skills required to undertake successful diagnosis of diesel vehicle electrical systems. The course will centre on practical exercises, both in the classroom and on-vehicle.
|Audience||Technicians looking for a more in depth knowledge of the electrical operation and diagnosis of the latest diesel common rail systems.|
|Skill Level||Service, Diagnostic or Master Technician.|
|Guidance||Technicians will need a good understanding of common rail diesel hydraulic systems and diagnosis. (Ideally successful completion of Delphi CR1 module).|
- Common rail injector analysis.
- Solenoid and piezo injector function.
- In-depth test procedures and fault diagnosis.
- The principles of hydraulic and electrical testing.
- In-depth diagnosis and fuel system sensors and actuators.