The course is designed to provide technicians with the knowledge required to operate the YDT35 & YDT35-B, safely connect and test all types of common rail fuel injectors and make an informed decision on the serviceability of injectors.
|Audience||Customers new to the YDT35-B.|
|Skill Level||Service, Diagnostic or Master Technician.|
|Guidance||A good general understanding of common rail diesel is desirable. Knowledge on injector operation and specific design types is not required, and will be covered during the course.|
- Setting up the YDT35 / 35-B.
- Test oil and filter(s) replacement.
- Maintenance of the YDT35.
- Recognising Common Rail Injectors.
- Electrical units explained (Ohms, Watts, Volts).
- Pre-checks on solenoid injectors before fitting.
- Testing Solenoid injector operation Delphi, Bosch, Siemens VDO, Denso.
- Pre-checks on Piezo injectors before fitting.
- Testing Piezo Injector operation Bosch, Siemens, VDO, Denso.
- Injector opening pressure check.
- Example guidance data.