OE Quality and Efficiency
No extra parts to purchase or stock. Sealing washers included with all compressors (when applicable). Our compressors are leak tested to one pound of refrigerant in 40 years using sophisticated mass spectrometer leak test equipment.
Did You Know?
Delphi covers more than 3,400 applications. Delphi supplies compressors for 1989 to present applications. Delphi provides HVAC components to eight of the top 11 OEM global manufacturers. The majority of Delphi compressors are made in North America. Delphi manufactured the first underhood air conditioning system in 1954.
- Maximized performance and high efficiency due to its lightweight design.
- Quiet and reliable as a result of its smooth pumping operation.
- Durable, lightweight and compact piston design.
Compact Variable Compressors (CVC):
- Founded on the swash plate design used on
- Delphi V5 and V7 compressors.
- Improved air conditioning performance and fuel economy due to its smooth, continuous operation without clutch cycling.
- Meets vehicle air conditioning demand with adjustable displacement capability.
V5 and V7 Compressors:
- Improved air conditioning performance and fuel economy because of its smooth, continuous operation without clutch cycling.
- Meets vehicle air conditioning demand with its adjustable displacement capability.
- V7 compressors feature increased capacity, reduced noise and minimized vibration.
- V7 compressors are compatible with R-134a systems.
- V5 compressors are compatible with R-12 and R-134a systems.
- Extremely efficient and lightweight.
- Improved OE design for increased performance and reliability.
The Delphi Difference
- Lightweight, high-efficiency design
- Consumes up to 15% less power
- Fuel savings up to .5 MPG
- Meets OE quality standards
- Environmentally friendly, extremely low leakage