How a vehicle stops is just as important as how it moves. Today our OE safety expertise is fitted to millions of vehicles worldwide. With innovative technologies such as adaptive cruise control, electronic scanning radar, lane departure warning and collision mitigation we are committed to helping stop traffic accidents before they happen. These systems are all designed to support Delphi’s vision of a society with zero fatalities, zero injuries and zero accidents.
Safety is in Our DNA.
The same is true in the aftermarket. That’s why we offer a range of parts designed, engineered and manufactured to OE standards. But not just that. As vehicles have become more sophisticated, so too has the technology needed to diagnose and service them. In addition to parts, this means diagnostics and expert knowledge are now part of most routine brake jobs. Delphi offers all this…and more.
Not Just Brakes. Delphi Brakes.
- Manufactured to meet the same standards of performance, consistency, and longevity as the OE.
- Over 130 different friction ingredients used to create 20 unique formulations, helping to ensure each brake pad closely matches the vehicle application.
- Extensive in-lab and on-road testing for optimum braking performance.
- OE underlayer technology across 100% of Delphi range.
- OE noise fixes, such as chamfers and shims to eliminate squeal whilst maintaining driver comfort and performance.
- Range of coated, high carbon, directional vein and cross drilled discs for high-performance braking.
- Meets the very latest legislation.
- Aftermarket portfolio of around 8,000 parts covering more than 96% of the European parc.
- First-to-market parts for vehicles still covered by OEM warranty.
- Delphi DS tool offering advanced diagnostics with electric park brake (wind-back calipers for pad replacement/reset), brake bleeding and coding of control units (post replacement).
- OE level training and access to a technical hotline and support.