Steering & Suspension
Integral to its ride, handling and safety, a vehicle’s steering system must be up to the job. We make sure it is! How? By applying our OE expertise to our aftermarket steering portfolio. That’s why all our parts undergo rigorous dimension, material, durability and performance tests, helping to ensure they perform just like the OE. It’s also why we offer expert training and technical support. Giving you everything you need to repair steering systems safely, efficiently and profitably.
Turn to Delphi Technologies for Aftermarket Steering & Suspension.
- Manufactured to meet the same standards of performance and longevity as the OE.
- Extensive dimensional and material analysis to ensure the very best compatibility between the OE and aftermarket part.
- Tested to withstand temperatures below -40ºC and over 120ºC, helping to ensure they perform even under the harshest conditions.
- Parts exposed to 720 hours of salt spray for optimum protection against corrosion.
- Additional cataphoretic coating for greater protection against corrosion and enhanced aesthetics.
- OE specification steering kits for reduced stocking and complete repair solution.
- Access to technical hotline and support.