Delphi Product & Service Solutions to Unveil New Digital Customer Experiences at AAPEX 2017
New Product Launches Also to be Announced at Delphi Executive Press Conference
Delphi Product & Service Solutions will introduce new digital customer experiences and product support resources for the aftermarket at AAPEX 2017 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev., from Oct.31 - Nov. 2. Located in booth #5027, the experiential displays available for attendees to explore are:
- Delphi Auto Parts App. Delphi has developed The Delphi Auto Parts app, a new Steering & Suspension and Fuel Management app to help technicians and counterpeople in diagnosing, buying and replacing steering and fuel parts. This new app shows how the parts operate, how they may break and how to fix them, using a 360° image of what they look like. It will also provide technical information, GIFs, video, diagrams, a symptom checker and control arm finder. Once the show starts, customers can find the application at app.delphiautoparts.com and as a downloadable mobile app on the Apple store and Google Play.
- “Clean the Tank” Virtual Reality Experience. This interactive game will demonstrate the importance of cleaning the fuel tank prior to replacing the fuel pump. Guests, two at a time, will wear VR glasses, allowing them to use various tools in the shop to clean the tank and replace the fuel pump quickly. People playing the game will see reasons why it’s important to clean the tank. People watching the game will be able to see the experience and follow along.
- Senior executives from Delphi will host the show’s opening press conference on Tuesday, Oct. 31, at 9:30 a.m. in booth #5027, and will provide details of the company’s newest product launches and initiatives for the global aftermarket.
Beyond the booth, as a trusted source for technicians and shop owners alike, Delphi Aftermarket offers a large collection of helpful, high-quality product information on a wide range of aftermarket topics that help solve Delphi customers’ most complex challenges.
Recently-launched resource tools include:
- Extensive YouTube Library. The Delphi Auto Parts YouTube channel is home to more than 120 instructional videos on topics ranging from gas direct-injection, to ignition coil diagnostics, to mastering meters and advanced electrical diagnostics, to promoting and profiting with hybrids. With more than 400,000 views on its how-to videos and more than 5,000 subscribers, Delphi will be expanding the channel by adding three additional how-to video playlists by year-end on topics including steering and suspension, fuel delivery and diesel injector do’s and don’ts.
- Redesigned Website. The updated Delphi Aftermarket website, delphiautoparts.com, features new and enhanced product information for all products offered in North America, including fuel modules and pumps, MAF sensors, ignition coils, batteries, remanufactured diesel fuel injectors and steering & suspension products. The site is easier to use and provides localized content based on the user’s region.
About Delphi: Delphi Automotive PLC is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit delphiautoparts.com.
North America Brand Manager, Delphi Product & Service Solutions