Car Batteries in US - Canada
Delphi MaxStart Batteries provide extended life, superior corrosion resistance and maximum power delivery. Delphi offers a full line of conventional and AGM batteries so you can provide your customers with a solution based on their needs. Whether they are looking for a great value or need a premium battery that can power all the electronics in today’s connected cars, Delphi has a battery for you. Delphi batteries cover a range of cold cranking power (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) too. CCAs ensure the car starts when needed. RCs help run power accessories from heated seats to power windows to DVD players. And our top-of-the-line AGM batteries have two times the cycle life of conventional batteries and twenty times the vibration resistance. Our parts are durability-tested to the extreme. Our batteries are tested throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that the battery offers a powerful start immediately. Brought to you from a brand that professional automotive technicians trust.
- MaxStart AGM (absorbed glass mat) is the top-of-the-line battery to power the electronics taht make today's cars safer and more connected.
- Absorbed glass mat technology provides better cycle life and faster recharging than traditional flooded batteries.
- Meets OEM AGM requirements for exact fit replacement.
- Twice the cycle life than a traditional flooded battery.
- 20 times more resistant to vibration than a traditional flood battery.
- Backed by a 36-month Free Replacement warranty.
- Best-value battery for customer with guaranteed powerful performance and dependable starting and reserve capacity power.
- High-quality construction.
- Backed by an 18-month Free Replacement warranty.
- Lasting durability and extreme starting power
- Higher cold cracking amps and reserve capacity than MaxStart 18.
- Backed by a 30-month Free Replacement warranty.
- Designed to meet power, configuration and venting requirements of strict OEM standards.
- A higher reserve capacity than MaxStart 18. That means more emergency power, when needed.
- Backed by a 42-month Free Replacement warranty.
- HD available in AGM, Commercial, Dual Purpose, Gel, Marine/RV and Starting.
- Reserve power to run all the systems on heavy-duty trucks including electronics, tailgates, extra lighting and cabin power.
- Comes in different levels of CCA and Reserve Capacity to fit your needs.
- Built to withstand heavy vibration.
- HD AGM provides faster recharging with twice the cycle rate of traditional batteries.
For more information on how to purchase the MaxStart battery line, call us
at 1 (866) 227-9071.
What is your warranty program?
MaxStart AGM: 36-month Free Replacement
MaxStart 18: 18-month Free Replacement
MaxStart 30: 30-month Free Replacement
MaxStart 42: 42-month Free Replacement
MaxStart HD: 18-month Free Replacement
HD AGM: 24-month Free Replacement
MaxStart Marine: 12-month Free Replacement
MaxStart Lawn & Garden: 12-month Free Replacement
MaxStart Golf Cart: 12-month Free Replacement
What is covered by the limited warranty?
- Warranty limited to the original purchaser.
- Warranty limited to the original vehicle.
- Warranty may not be transferred to a new vehicle owner.
- Must be in possession of the original or readable copy of the original receipt.
- If within 25 miles or less of the original place of purchase, the consumer must go back to the place of purchase.
- If over 25 miles, the warranty administrator will provide the nearest participating facility.
- The warranty starts from the original purchase date.
- If the battery is replaced during the free replacement period, the warranty continues from the original purchase date.
- The warranty is not extended.
- Warranty covers defects in materials and or workmanship. Discharged batteries are to be recharged and put back into service.
- A warranty replacement battery is to be of same or like kind in terms of battery group size and quality.
Call our Battery Hotline at 1 (866) 227-9071 with questions. For warranty claims: In the U.S., call (855) 822-8434 In Canada, call 1 (877) 463-3574
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
- Warranty does not apply to discharged batteries.
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse for: labor costs, battery installation costs, towing, and any caused damages.
- Warrany claims outside of the United States and Canada are not covered.
- Warranty does not cover: frozen batteries, tampered with batteries, additives, faulty electrical systems, fire, flood, wreckage, neglect, abuse, misapplied application.
What if the consumer cannot find their receipt for the battery?
The consumer must be able to provide proof of purchase. If they cannot provide a receipt, then the claim cannot be filed and processed.
What if the battery tests "good"?
If the battery tests "good," the claim cannot be processed.
What if the consumer wants a different group size or type of replacement battery?
Replacement is only authorized for a full replacement of a battery in warranty of a like kind, type, and/or group size.
What if the service provider will not accept payment via credit card?
The consumer has the option of going to an accepting service provider and purchasing the replacement battery of like kind, type and/or group size and then submitting a copy of the sales receipt within 60 days for reimbursement.