Remanufactured C10/C12 Injectors
Features and Benefits
- New actuator assembly, spill valve and HP washer guarantees OE quality performance and durability
- Nozzle is 100% flow tested, ensuring proper fuel delivery
- 100% O-ring replacement for proper sealing
Delphi uses the same OE expertise and stringent standards for remanufactured parts as it does for parts on new vehicles. Delphi reman parts are produced in an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2014 certified facility with a clean room that ensures impeccable quality control.
Delphi's reman center is staffed with highly trained technicians and engineers that use exclusive testing methods and equipment to simulate "live" engine performance.
Delphi offers full support for our Remanufactured C10/C12 Injectors:
- 12 month, unlimited-mileage warranty
- R&R on qualifying Delphi remanufactured injector warranty claims
- Over 30 years of technical expertise available through our toll-free technical hotline (1.800.521.4784)
|Delphi Reman Part Number||Engine||OE Reman Number||OE Part Number|
|EX630961||C10 Inline||10R0961||116-5426, 212-3465|
|EX630963||C12 Inline||10R0963||137-2500, 147-0373, 160-1090, 160-2303, 194-5083, 212-3463|
|EX630967||C10 Inline||10R0967||116-5414, 161-1785, 212-3462|
|EX630968||C12 Inline||10R0968||116-5425, 156-1011, 212-3466|
HTK123 Injector Seal Kit
Delphi offers high quality seal kits for Remanufactured C10/C12 Injectors. These seal kits are crucial for injector performance. This kit includes three o-rings to install one injector.
Did you know?
Reducing the level of emissions is critical in today's diesel engines. Delphi is leading this technological revolution with its advanced fuel injection systems.
The leading causes of injector failure include:
- Poor fuel filtration
- Fuel contamination
- Incorrect installation
It is good practice to confirm the root cause of the failure before installing replacement injectors.