Remanufactured Celect® Injectors
Features and Benefits
- 100% nozzle, NOP spring and spring seat replacement for improved performance and durability
- 100% surface lapping of critical components ensures pressure sealing of sub-assemblies
- New wiring harness to avoid any wire shorts
- 100% O-ring replacement for proper sealing
- Remanufactured in our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2014 certified facility
- Cross-reference to 72 OE Part Listing (CPL)
- Coverage for 70% of the M11 - N14 engine range
Every manufactured injector is functionally tested for:
- Fuel delivery
- Fuel Injection Pressure
Delphi offers full support for our Remanufactured Celect Injectors:
Replacement of critical components
100% replacement of nozzle, NOP spring, and spring seat
2-year warranty or 125,000 miles on highway or 3,600 hours off highway
R & R on qualifying Delphi remanufactured warranty claims
Warranty available nationwide through our Authorized Service Distributor Network
Over 30 years of technical expertise available through our toll-free technical hotline (1.800.521.4784)
|OE Part Number|
|EX631761||3087807, 3411761, 3411765|
|EX631763||3087556, 3087788, 3095086, 3411762, 3411763|
HTK116 and HTK117 Injector Seal Kits
Delphi offers high quality seal kits for Remanufactured Celect® Injectors. These seal kits are crucial for injector performance.
The HTK116 kit includes three o-rings to install one injector. The HTK117 kit includes three o-rings and one filter to install one injector.
Did you know?
Reducing the level of emissions is critical in today's diesel engines. Delphi is a leader in this technological revolution with its advanced fuel injection systems.
Delphi functionally tests 100% of its remanufactured product to ensure the highest quality.
Delphi also offers a wide array of Electronic Unit Injectors (EUI) for these applications:
- Series 60®