With the electronic content on vehicles continuing to increase, it's critical that today's technician has a solid understanding of electrical systems. Adopting a master technician level approach, this specially designed one day module will give you in-depth knowledge, as well as the skills required to undertake successful diagnosis of diesel vehicle electrical systems. The course will centre on practical exercises, both in the classroom and on-vehicle.
This course includes:
- Common rail injector analysis.
- Solenoid and piezo injector function.
- In-depth test procedures and fault diagnosis.
- The principles of hydraulic and electrical testing.
- In-depth diagnosis and fuel system sensors and actuators.