Ever tighter emissions controls are leading to highly advanced system components and control to enable efficient diagnosis of these systems technicians require an in-depth understanding of the hardware and software associated with these systems. This course will equip technicians with the knowledge and confidence to develop a solid and logical approach to fault diagnosis using a process of elimination to arrive at a “right first time” repair.
This course includes:
- Using injector adaption live data.
- Using the new HD3000 (YDT840) common rail test equipment, for high pressure and ow testing up to 3000 bar.
- Using low pressure test equipment.
- Operation and diagnosis of key emission control components.
- How you would use a J2534 pass-thru device in diagnosis and repair.