With modern vehicles now incorporating hybrid technology, it is vital that today's technicians can work safely around the high voltage system. This course will give you the confidence and capability to safely work on vehicles that utilise hybrid systems on both petrol and diesel. This course also covers the replacement of high voltage components safely and effciently. This qualification is designed for the technician who maintains and repairs hybrid vehicles, including the hybrid system itself.
This course includes:
- Specialist personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identification of hybrid system components.
- Making the hybrid system safe.
- Awareness of magnetic components.
- Hybrid integration.
- Use of wiring diagrams and technical data.
- Assessing the high voltage system.