With the continued growth in the diesel common rail parc, you'll want to know everything there is to know about this technology. After all, these highly sophisticated vehicles will all require expert diagnostics and servicing by garages equipped with the right tools and knowledge. Our one day diesel diagnostics module will teach you the principles of operation and how to diagnose and repair faults on vehicles fitted with common rail fuel injection systems.
This course includes:
- Understanding of Delphi common rail fuel injection systems.
- Safe and effective diagnostic strategies.
- The principles of hydraulic and basic electrical testing on Delphi, Bosch, Siemens and Denso systems.
- Fuel quality analysis.
- Detailed fault diagnosis and repair procedures using sealed rail, false actuator and DS tools.
- Importance of cleanliness standards.
- Low and high pressure system diagnosis.