Today's modern vehicle has more computing power than the space shuttle, with up to 50 computers and 1 mile of wiring under the skin. No wonder a good understanding of basic automotive electrical systems has become a necessity for technicians. The vehicle electrical systems course has been especially designed for this reason. With a back to basics approach to electrical fundamentals, it covers both electrical theory and fault finding, with practical exercises in the classroom and the workshop.
This course includes:
- Electricty and magnetism.
- Electrical units and multimeters.
- Designing and building circuits.
- Connector, cable, and component ratings.
- Wiring diagrams and circuit testing.