Features and benefits
- New, unique trim code provides optimum performance and increased fuel efficiency while reducing emissions
- 100% new nozzle replacement ensures correct flow and automization
- New actuator assembly (spill valve, NOP spring, washer, shim & stop) guarantees OE quality, performance and durability
- 100% new O-ring replacement for proper sealing
With 60 years of experience in OE manufacturing, Delphi Diesel Aftermarket has the expertise and know-how necessary to deliver a quality remanufactured product. In our reman facility, all injectors are fully disassembled. Each component is then thoroughly cleaned and inspected. All nozzles are new, matched and flowed. Units are then reassembled, tested on specialized test equipment for correct fuel, timing and pressure.
Delphi offers full support for our Remanufactured C15 Injectors:
- 12 month, unlimted-mileage warranty
- R&R on qualifying Delphi remanufactured injector warranty claims
- Over 30 years of technical expertise available through our toll-free technical hotline (1.800.521.4784)
Delphi Reman Part Number
OE Reman Part Number
OE New Part Number
HTK112 Injector Seal Kit
Delphi offers high quality seal kits for Remanufactured C15 Injectors. These seal kits are crucial for injector performance.
Delphi Part Number
Injector Seal Kit (External)
Did you know?
To ensure proper engine performance, the new unique trim code provided must be entered into the ECM.
The trim code eliminates any variation in injector performance due to small differences in manufacturing tolerances, friction between components and fuel flow.
For more information, visit: www.delphitrimcode.com.
How-to Video: How to Install Delphi Trim Code
The Delphi Difference
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world’s top automakers
OE heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part
Comprehensive portfolio for a wide range of vehicles and model years
Streamlined SKUs for easy inventory management
Support through tools, tips and training