Specifically designed for garages and general diesel workshops, YDT-35 provides technicians with the ability to check basic functionality of Common Rail injectors and quickly determine which need to go to the repair network for service.
Delphi Product & Service Solutions announced today the launch of its all makes Common Rail injector test solution, the YDT-35, specifically developed in collaboration with Hartridge, for garages and general diesel workshops. The YDT-35 combines an electrical injector test with visual spray pattern checks to quickly identify failed individual injectors in the garage.
Complementing the existing Delphi on-vehicle test solutions for Common Rail injectors, the YDT-35 is easy to use, affordable and able to withstand the tough garage environment. In less than five minutes and seven easy steps, the YDT-35 indicates if an injector can achieve basic mechanical and electrical operation, helping to save the garage and its customer’s time, as well as providing another profitable service opportunity for workshops.
• Tests all diesel Common Rail injectors from major manufacturers
• Electrical injector tests resistance, inductance, capacitance
• Nozzle spray-pattern visual observation
• Optional back leak measurement
• User-friendly guided operation to assist you in your diagnosis
• Easy fixtures with a comprehensive range of optional adapters
For a complete step-by-step guide showing how simple it to use the YDT-35 to check basic functionality of Common Rail injectors, check-out the DelphiAutoParts YouTube channel or the Hartridge YouTube channel.