About our aftermarket business
Who we are
With a presence in more than 150 countries, and a global network of over 2400 service centers, Delphi Technologies aftermarket provides OE specification end-to-end solutions from components to sophisticated software solutions. With a wide-ranging portfolio including gasoline fuel systems, diesel fuel systems, maintenance solutions, engine management and vehicle electronics, backed by OE-level diagnostic and test equipment, training and technical information, Delphi Technologies enables garages to service and repair vehicles right the first time.
Our portfolio includes gasoline fuel systems, diesel fuel systems, maintenance solutions, engine management and vehicle electronics, plus training, diagnostics and test equipment.
We serve the passenger and commercial vehicle segments, as well as agricultural, marine and industrial vehicle markets worldwide.
We want to be your best aftermarket partner. We support technicians all over the world to service and repair vehicles right the first time. We’re driven by a vision to increase the driver experience by delivering components and services so that vehicles start – go – stop – just like the day they drove off the assembly line.
Did you know?
A first for mass air flow sensors.
- Delphi Technologies was the first OE manufacturer to create an all-new, all-makes replacement option for MAF sensors.
A leader in fuel technology.
- With the benefit of more than 100 years of OE heritage, Delphi Technologies is a leading OE manufacturer in fuel technology. In fact, Delphi Technologies has more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design alone.
Experts in ignition.
- With more than 100 years experience in ignition, Delphi Technologies has one of the most comprehensive lines in the industry.
- Delphi's range of 20 OE ignition coils covers more than 10 million vehicles in Europe.
Steering to success.
- Delphi Technologies steering parts are tested to withstand temperatures below -40˚C and over 120˚C for OE performance even under the harshest conditions.
A long history in compressor technology.
- At Delphi Technologies, we’ve been managing air, liquids and temperature longer than any other OE supplier in the world. We introduced the first compressor in the 1950’s. Since then we’ve virtually perfected the science, making air conditioning technology that’s smarter, faster and better than ever before.
Delivering the ultimate braking performance.
- Scientists test over 300 different compounds every year which go into our friction materials. Only one or two of these are approved as part of our continuous improvement program.
World-class service solutions.
- Every year in the United Kingdom, we answer over 12,000 hotline calls and offer 45 different training programs.
- Our training courses are driven by the latest technology and designed to improve first time fix rate and maximize garage profits.