Remanufactured Series 50® and Series 60® Injectors
Features and Benefits
- Surface lapping of each critical component ensures pressure sealing of sub-assemblies
- New nozzle, solenoid, NOP spring, shim, screws, check balls in each injector guarantees OE quality, performance and durability
- 100% O-ring replacement for proper sealing
With 60 years of experience in OE manufacturing, Delphi Diesel Aftermarket has the expertise and know-how necessary to deliver a quality remanufactured product. In our reman facility, all injectors are fully disassembled. Each component is then thoroughly cleaned and inspected. All nozzles are new, matched and flowed. Units are then reassembled, tested on specialized test equipment for correct fuel, timing and pressure.
Delphi offers full support for our Remanufactured Series 50 and Series 60 Injectors:
- 12 month, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 90-day, no hassle warranty
- R&R on qualifying Delphi remanufactured injector warranty claims
- Over 30 years of technical expertise available through our toll-free technical hotline (1.800.521.4784)
|Delphi part Number||Engine Size||Model years||OE Part Number|
HTK119 and HTK121 Injector Seal Kits
Delphi offers high quality seal kits for Remanufactured Series 50 and Series 60 Injectors. These seal kits are crucial for injector performance. The HTK119 kit includes three o-rings to install one injector. The HTK121 kit includes two o-rings and one sealing washer to install one injector.
Did you know?
Remanufacturing involves the complete teardown of an injector core. At Delphi, we fully disassemble all injectors thoroughly clean and inspect each component for wear and replace with new, as necessary. Injectors are then reassembed, and each is functionally tested on specialized test equipment to ensure proper performance.