Trim Code Upload Software
Install the unique trim code. For best performance. Every time.
Delphi C7, C13 and C15 injectors are supplied with a unique trim code developed during the remanufacturing process. The trim code is a part of the injector. It is as important as the o-rings, the nozzle or the plunger and ensures optimal engine performance by compensating for variations in injector flow and timing.
These injectors should never be installed without installing the trim code.The trim code is supplied on a CD in the box with the injector and should be uploaded to the ECM using www.delphitrimcode.com.
Installing these injectors without the trim code can potentially create a number of problems including low power, high power, rough idle, emissions issues and in severe cases, engine damage.
Questions? Delphi Support is here to help.
10 Steps to Installing Trim Codes:
- Visit www.delphitrimcode.com to access links to download trim code software and purchase a license
- Download the complete “How To” guide for detailed instructions.
- Download the ECM Serial Number GrabIt program.
- Connect your computer and NEXIQ™ USB Link box to the Vehicle Diagnostic Port.
- Run the GrabIt program to obtain your ECM serial number.
- Download the Trim Code Upload Software that is linked at the top of the page.
- Purchase a license by following the link at the top of the page.
- Again, connect your computer and NEXIQ™ USB Link box to the Vehicle Diagnostic Port, also ensuring you have a good Internet connection.
- Start the DelphiTrimLoader.exe file.
- Follow the steps in the “How To” guide to either load trim code files or swap injectors between cylinders.
Why Trim Codes Are Important
- Machine tolerances may cause slight differences between injectors and effect fuel delivery. Variations in timing and flow may lead to decrease in engine performance.
- Unique Trim Codes for each injector tailor their performance to the optimum specifications.
- Delphi Remanufactured injectors are supplied with a unique trim code, located on a CD-ROM disc, to tailor each injectors output.
- Using the Delphi Trim Code Software to enter the new unique trim code provided into the engine ECM helps ensure proper engine performance.