Course Number: SV22604
Each year thousands of high voltage equipped vehicles are involved in accidents and roadside breakdowns. Most have potentially lethal levels of high voltage electrical current that can further complicate the jobs of police, fire, rescue, and recovery personnel. Delphi wants to help you stay safe by providing practical and accurate training in the handling of hybrid vehicle high voltage systems.
This course includes:
- Essentials in technologies on hybrid/electric vehicles
- Methods to identify a hybrid/electric vehicle
- OEM procedures to safely disable the high voltage hybrid/vehicle's battery pack
- Replace myths involving hybrid/electric vehicles with facts
- Additional safety concerns (Lithium-ion battery fires, high voltage bus capacitors, etc.)