A smart injector requires an equally smart repair. That's why you'll want to know everything there is to know about Smart injectors and Electronic Unit Pumps (EUP). As the OE manufacturer, this two day course has been designed to share our expertise with you. Giving you everything you need to perform a precise, yet cost-effective repair. The course will teach you how to diagnose, test and repair the Delphi EUP and Smart series. You will perform OE-approved test procedures on specialist test equipment – including the AVM2-PC test bench – and using the appropriate tools and in-depth technical data.
|Audience||A newly appointed Delphi-authorised Electronic Unit Pump or Smart injector workshop technician. Or established, authorised technicians looking to build on their Delphi repair knowledge and skills.|
|Skill Level||Diesel Repair Technician.|
|Guidance||Ideally completion of EUI repair training (reviewed on a case-by-case basis).|
- Principle and operation of Delphi EUP and Smart injectors, covering EUP, MX and PR series injectors.
- Detailed overview of the key EUP and Smart components.
- Correct procedures for setting- up and using the authorised test equipment.
- In-depth understanding of Delphi EUP and Smart fault diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Good working knowledge of the Delphi Direct Evolution system.