HEVs (Hybrid Electric Vehicles) have been on the road for over 2 decades now. Every OEM is moving towards electrification with all their models. You’ve likely read numerous articles on HEVs, taken a few classes on HEVs, and maybe even worked on a few of them. But are you confident with your ability to diagnose and repair HEVs safely AND accurately?
This course includes:
- High voltage safety precautions and required safety equipment
- HEV classifications, full hybrids, medium hybrids, and macro hybrids
- High voltage component theory of operation and locations
- Transmission technologies common to HEVs
- Intro to the "Plug In" electrified vehicles...PHEVs and BEVs
- The "Why, how, and when" of high voltage power down procedures