Course number: SV22302
This course expands each technician’s current knowledge of electrical/electronic circuit operation.
First, we take a practical look at various electronic components. Then with the aid of graphics and real-world circuit illustrations we assist technicians in mastering multi-meter functions in order to speed up diagnostics. To solidify theory, we offer real world insight into relays and solid-state components using case studies to illustrate. To wind up this practical electronics course we deliver advanced diagnostic tips for diagnosing battery drains.
As automotive technology continues to evolve, shop owners and professional technicians must revisit fuel systems training and education to ensure proper understanding of design change and diagnostic techniques. This course is specific to fuel systems, fuel pumps, modular reservoir assemblies (MRA), fuel pressure regulators and fuel injectors. We’ll review newer technologies like direct fuel injection and control strategies that will help your shop and technicians keep pace with the changes in automotive technology. Other discussions in this course will include diagnosis, test procedures, service bulletins and factory updates.
This course includes:
- Expand technician knowledge of electrical/electronic circuit operation
- Assist technicians in mastering multi-meter functions in order to speed up diagnostics
- Real-world insight into relays and solid state components using case studies
- Advanced diagnostic tips for diagnosing battery drains
- Revisit fuel systems training and education
- Review newer technologies like direct fuel injection and control strategies
- Diagnosis, test procedures, service bulletins, and factory updates