With ever tighter emissions controls and greater demand for extended service intervals and component life this course is designed to provide technicians with an understanding operation and diagnosis of the components in modern petrol engine ignition systems.
|Audience||Technicians looking for a greater knowledge of gasoline engine management systems.|
|Skill Level||Service, Repair or Diagnostic Technician.|
|Guidance||A basic understanding of various engine designs, and the 4 stroke combustion process is essential.|
- Traditional ignition systems.
- Ignition system purpose and function.
- Combustion and emissions.
- Ignition system components.
- How ignition systems work.
- Common problems.
- Testing components.
- Workshop practical.