Fuel Modules and Fuel Pumps
When it comes to building fuel modules, Delphi Technologies applies its OE heritage and technological leadership to deliver the highest level of performance and customer satisfaction. Delphi Technologies engineers each fuel module with the same stringent standards we apply to the parts we make for top vehicle manufacturers Chrysler, Ford, GM, and others.
|FG0407||2004-99 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V6, 2003-99 Silverado 1500 V8, 2003-01 Silverado 1500 HD V8, 2003-99 Silverado 2500 V8, 2003-01 Silverado 2500 HD V8, 2003-01 Silverado 3500 V8; 2004-99 GMC Sierra 1500 V6, 2003-99 Sierra 1500 V8, 2003-01 Sierra 1500 HD V8, 2003-99 Sierra 2500 V8, 2003-01 Sierra 2500 HD V8, 2003-01 Sierra 3500 V8|
|FG1057||2013-09 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8; 2013-09 GMC Sierra 1500 V8, 2013-12 Yukon XL 1500 V8|
|FG0817||2006-04 Dodge Ram 1500 V6, 2006-04 Ram 1500 V8|
|FG1053||2016-05 Chrysler 300 V6, 2017-05 300 V8; 2010-09 Dodge Challenger V6, 2017-15 Challenger V6, 2017-09 Challenger V8, 2014-06 Charger V6, 2016-06 Charger V8, 2008-05 Magnum V6, 2008-05 Magnum V8|
|FG1052||2010-05 Chrysler 300 V6, 2010-05 300 V8; 2010-09 Dodge Challenger V6, 2010-06 Charger V6, 2010-09 Charger V8, 2008-05 Magnum V6|
Distinctly Delphi Fuel Pumps
- Anodized aluminum can reduce flow loss by up to 100% in severe contamination
- New carbon commutator extends fuel pump life by up to 300% over commonly used copper commutators by reducing oxidation and premature wear*
- Over-molded armature protects pump windings in corrosive environments
- Button style contacts feature additional wear material that can last for over 1 million cycles
- High capacity synthetic mesh inlet filter is able to filter out all items larger than 30 microns
- Distinctly Delphi with an electric blue fuel pump top, module top cover and strainer material
*In contaminated fuel or fuel with alcohol blends
Make sure to clean the fuel tank.
It's critical to clean the fuel tank before replacing a fuel pump or fuel pump module assembly. Otherwise, you risk a comeback if contaminants in a dirty tank cause the new pump to fail. Learn more about how to clean the tank in ten easy steps. Plus, Delphi Technologies offers a convenient fuel tank cleaning kit to help you get the job done.
Check all instructions carefully.
For example, when doing a fuel pump replacement with our parts FG1052, FG1053, or FG1588 you will need to pay attention to the instructions provided in the box as we've updated the wiring kit to reduce risks of overheating.