First-to-market brake pads
When it comes to brake service and maintenance, Delphi Technologies Aftermarket is the first-mover supplier in Europe to trust for first-to-market brake pads. Our quick off the mark braking program provides a huge advantage to our aftermarket customers, allowing workshops to generate additional revenue by accessing the repair business on these newer vehicles sooner, increasing both profitability and customer retention.
Follow us on social media or check back here for the latest in first-to-market brake pad news.
Previous first-to-market brake pad announcements
- Hyundai i10 (09/2019>); Front
- DS 7 Crossback (05/2019>); Front
- Opel (Vauxhall) Movano (08/2019>); Front and Rear
- Land Rover Discovery Sport/Range Rover Evoque (05/2019>); Front
- Volkswagen Golf Mk8 (02/2020>); Front and Rear
- Land Rover Defender 110 (02/2020>); Front and Rear
- Toyota Supra (06/2019>); Front
- Ford Fiesta ST (05/2018>); Front and Rear
- Ford Focus IV (01/2018>); Front
- Audi Q8, Q7 (02/2018>): Front and Rear